10.21.2006
Number One
So, I guess I just signed on to have a blog. I was just trying to comment on Heidi's, but it made me go through all this stuff and before I new it, I had my very own blogspot too! I usually hate these things, but katyO has made hers so popular, so maybe, just maybe, I'll be consistent and use this so yall know whats going on in my life. I'll try to put this all together in the coming days and have something for you to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
note from the editor: "yall" is clearly a typo and should read "you all". :)
Yea! Alyse has a blog! Add me to your links section: http://thelifeofheidi.blogspot.com.
Wait!!! Add me too: http://keepingupwithkate.blogspot.com. I'm so excited!
And Stacy, if you lived in Texas you would realize that while you try to keep your civilized ways about you sometimes, just sometimes a Texan phrase such as "ya'll" will sneak in on you. Especially if you're Alyse. =)
ummmm...yes, please update :-) Yours can become popular too :-)
love,
katyo
waiting on a number 2....
Number 2's can be tough to wait for... OH WAIT! Wrong number 2! What can I say? I've been living with Mom and Bob.
UPDATE!!!!
Alright! I've spoken to Alyse about updating, letting her know that a separate blog/chat room has taken up in her comment area so she has to fix it. =) Let's see what happens.
this has officially become the most pathetic blog ever. disappointing alyse - i expected more from you.
So as this has become our own little chat room without the person who designed the blog, I did talk to her about updating... again. Anyone want to take bets as to how long it will take until the next post? =)
Post a Comment