6.04.2007

Enchanted Engagement :)


Here are the proposal pictures that I promised!


I just love Jeff's buns. This is preproposal when we were just enjoying the view from the top of the mountains.


Here, Jeff started the beginning of the proposal with telling me how much he loved me, wanted to spend his life with me, and honor Christ with me.


Jeff turned me around and got on one knee (which is now all scratched up from the granite rock he was kneeling on!!)
I love him! He started putting the ring on the wrong hand...I quickly showed him where the ring's home was :)




Yeah!!!







My new pretty ring!

This was the beautiful background to the proposal. We are high up in the hill country as you can see.
On our way back down the mountain we took advantage of another photo opportunity.







Yeah!!! Jeff and I are engaged!!!!! We went camping this weekend with some friends at a place called Enchanted Rock. It is this beautiful place with natural granite mountains out in the hill country by Fredricksburg, Texas. We had hiked up to the top with our friends to watch sunset on Saturday night, and much to my surprise he proposed!!! The pictures sort of tell the story...so enjoy!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Again, congrats! I'm so excited for you both. Welcome to the fam, Jeffy!

Kate said...

Con-grat-u-la-tions one more time! HAHAHA I'm so excited for you, Peasers! Yay! And I guess I could send out a welcome to Jeff, to make it official - WELCOME, JEFF!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo for you! (and Jeff!)

so happy for you guys - stacy & taylor

Katy said...

woooohoooo! This is such wonderful and fun news. We love Jeff too and are excited to have him as part of the Lindsay Clan! Yay!

Thanks for the beautiful pictures too. I'm so happy for you both!

And now another fun reason for the whole family to get together!

Patrick & Alicia said...

Congrats Guys!

I am excited for you both and your pictures from the engagement are cool. Alicia and I got engaged on a mountain top as well.
We look forward to the wedding!

Patrick, Alicia & Liam

The Lindsay's said...

We are so happy for you guys. Josh and I always would say how much we enjoyed meeting Jeff. You guys are a perfect match!!
Enjoy your engagement!
Love,
Angie, Josh, Piper & Quinn

Jess Lindsay said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You two rock my world! I'm so excited for you both- You guys are such a fun and entertaining couple to be around :) So get married so I can continue to be entertained!

Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alyse! Hopefully one day I can meet Jeff! The pictures were beautiful. So excited for you!

Emily (Heidi's Friend)

Heidi said...

Alyse, call me so I can help you fix your blog -- the right-hand column is all messed up. Just trying to help a sista out.

Congrats again! I directed a bunch of my friends to your blog to read the engagement story. :)