2.19.2008

cookie monster.

gross. i am sitting at work and someone brought in cookies. i ate 4. i'm ashamed. they were heart shaped with sprinkles .... a heart is so inappropriate for how i feel about myself right now. i cannot write anything else...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all feel hearts for you!!

Kate said...

I heart you, Alyse.

Heidi said...

Why would you feel bad about eating those cookies? Do you eat four cookies every day? And then wash them down with Twix and chocolate sauce? No. Indulge yourself once in a while with some cookies, especially when they are free. Life is short.

Katy said...

GRRRRRRL! If you only knew how many times I've done that. pick your head up. You're going to be okay! You're a stunning girl with or without the four cookies!

Kate said...

Peasers, you should post some pics of your apt. on here so everyone can see how awesome it is!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!

Heidi said...

Dear Alyse, Please update your blog with news about your upcoming wedding.

Kate said...

I feel as though your regular readers have started their own chat room. It has one topic... Alyse should update her blog.