6.21.2008

Alyse Paull RN

I passed my test!!! whooo hooooo i can officially call myself a nurse! it feels really great :) thanks for all the support and prayers, i love it! i'll write more later, jp and i are going out to celebrate with dinner at the lake! yuuummmmm

6 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations, Peasers! I knew you'd pass - you are so talented and smart! I can't believe what a blessing you'll be to all the patients you have. Congrats!

Heidi said...

I'm so happy for you, Alyse! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Go Alyse!!!
There was never a doubt in my mind. You will be a great nurse!! Just remember to be nice to the guys in central supply. They don't know all the technical stuff you know, but they can be life savers if you treat them right.
If you need any med supply terminology let me know. I AM an expert you know...:)
Love ya,
Bob

Jess Lindsay said...

Yeah Alyse!!! That is just wonderful!!! Congratulation :)

Anonymous said...

as jeff has never posted - i think this should maybe go back to being an "alyse only" blog. hint hint jeff!

Kate said...

Waiting for a new post...