10.17.2008

on the road again

Hello friends...this won't be long because I am typing on my phone. Jeff just got me a blackberry, so unfortunately I am joining the world of phone obsessed folks. I am not sure what I think about it yet. I got the blackberry curve, it is pink and cute:) maybe I will update more and take pics on the go since I can attach all the pics from my phone, this might end up being sorta cool! I am riding shotgun right now as jeff is driving. We are on our way to jackson mississippi yeeeehaw. That city is still torn up from katrina, it is sad. So my friends that's all, my thumbs hurt;) love yall

4 comments:

Katy said...

yeah, its not working. you're definitely not posting more frequently.

The Ritchies said...

boo for no updates.

Heidi said...

Hi, can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! You should update your blog sometime.

Kate said...

UPDATE! Though I'll see you in a couple of days. :)