8.22.2008

i don't even know

i don't even know...i think these pictures describe how we feel :


 i don't know what to say. nothing is new, life is busier than ever, and i can't wait for my bday present from stacy. she gave me a sneak preview of what it is:
the king and i
my fair lady
the princess bride
fiddler on the roof

i am so excited, and for all those lindsay's out there...don't "the king and i" and 'fiddler on the roof' remind you so much of granny and pa's place? good memories. 

so friends, i encourage yall to go back and watch some of these somewhat older movies and reminisce about the good old days :)

5 comments:

Jess Lindsay said...

Yes, they DO remind me of Granny and Pa's! TRADITION!

Kate said...

I'm with you two! Granny and Pa's all the way. In the family room and on that pull-out couch beneath the male and female rubbings that now hang in our parent's house.

Heidi said...

You two are so special. I love that most people try to post good pictures of themselves, while you two just post the ones that look the most (for lack of better word) retarded. Love you!

Kate said...

Wait. Where's Stacy's comment about updating your blog? I got one and mine's more recent!!! Why ME?!?!

Just kidding.

But seriously. I want to know how nursing is going!!!

The Ritchies said...

to follow up on your "i don't even know" post heading...

what I don't even know is why you have a blog if you refuse to update it ever!!! crazy kids.