So I guess riding in a car is the only time I have to update the blog. We are in good old mississippi on our way to mobile, alabama! I will say that I have never seen more hitchhikers or abandon cars on the side of the road than I have through louisiana and mississippi. It is so nice seeing big trees again, they line the highways so beautifully. I feel like austin just has tiny trees.
Jeff has been busy with work, getting back in the groove after the busy holidays. He has definitely taken advantage of all his golf stuff for christmas...he and bob went golfing on christmas eve the weather was so nice. He went again yesterday because it was in the 70's and he couldn't resist. After playing 18 holes he called me and said he was going to play disc/frisbee golf....the weather was too nice to not be outside. NOT FOR ME!!! I went to the gym the other day and worked with a trainer, he killed me. Two days later I can barely walk! Sitting down to pee is a task from all the squats and hip abducters and adducters. OUCH. So while jeff enjoyed the weather I waddled around my house trying to stand up straight. I do suggest disc golf though, it's a blast.
I am now working days for those of you that don't know, which has made my life a little more normal. I work three days a week 12 hour shifts. Long days, but I love the babies I work with so its all good:) Our next couple months are BUSY. We are in alabama this weekend, dallas in a couple weekends, bahamas after that for a trip jeff one with primerica (whoohoo), then back to dallas for a wedding, then.....(Drum roll please)...my favorite trip to minnesota to meet baby ritchie!!!! We cannot wait to be an auntie and unclie. And yes, I am going to make baby call jeff unclie, and bob papoo or bobfart (like popart).
Ok, we are stopping to take a pee break...wish me luck on the squat;)
Love alyse and jeff
1.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
No Papoo! I learned from Stacy today that Dad and Beth are going by Papa and Nana. I'm happy about that!
she told me it was papa and gran....maybe they're not sure yet :)
Oops, maybe it is is gran...I don't remember.
Who knows? Do our parents EVER remember what they decide??
It is Gran. I asked today.
I'll see you in the Bahamas!!! I didn't win a trip, but I know people. Congratulations! That's huge!
Post a Comment